Today, many people understand that pre-planing their funeral is the most considerate gift they can leave to their families. With arrangements made in advance, bereaved family members are relieved of the burden of making decisions at a difficult time and guessing what your final wishes might have been.
You can become acquainted with the name pre-planing choices and review the process by clicking on the Online Pre-planing button
Unity Mortuary’s pre-planing counselors can meet you at your home or at one of our convenient locations to explain the many options offered by modern mortuary service providers, answer questions about costs and funding options, and assist with Social Security and veteran’s death benefits.
Pre-planing offers you and your family a number of benefits:
- More time to consider your options – You and your family will have time to explore your options and make well-informed decisions without feeling rushed.
- A sense of accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been made.
- Fewer family concerns – Your survivors will have less to worry about in the event of your death.
- The option to prepay – When you prepay, you lock in today’s prices. The Unity staff will explain payment methods and investment options to help you decide the beset arrangement for you and your family.
- Your family keeps more – When you prepay for your site and/or a complete memorial package, your estate will incur fewer expenses at the time of your death. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family.
- Save the amount you need – Once you understand all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover these costs.
For more information regarding pre-planing/prearrangement, or to begin the pre-planing process, please call Unity Mortuary at 865.637.8811. Or complete the easy online form.
View Current and Past Obituaries and Sign the GuestBook of Familes we have SERVED..
Dealing with the lost of a loved one can be difficult and painful, but we are here to help.
Unity Mortuary | Unified for Serving, Committed to Caring Since 1979